"Foreign nationals, only with "tourist visa" will be permitted to Lakshadweep islands"
Those who wish to travel to Lakshadweep should carry an RTPCR Covid Negative Certificate from an ICMR approved laboratory within 48 hours. This applies to those who have taken two vaccinations also. Also carry 2-copies of RT PCR test negative report.
- All Passengers to hold a valid identity card (Voters ID / Passport / Driving License).
- The reporting time for Samudram is 9.30 am to 11 am at First Floor, Lakshadweep Wharf, Opp. FCI Gowdon, Indira Gandhi Road, Willington Island, Kochi-3.
- While on the ship, a representative of SPORTS has been specially designated to assist you. In case of any difficulty, please avail of his services. (room 443)
- Please note that ships cannot dock at the islands. The passengers will be transferred by boats to the island.
- Avoid usage of plastic on the islands.
- Carry your medicines.
- Carry your special brand cigarettes, cosmetics etc. for use, as only ordinary varieties are available on the islands.
- Do not litter the land or the water.
- Do not pick up corals as souvenirs. It is a punishable offense.
- Do not use alcoholic drink, intoxicants while on the islands and on the ship.
- Swimming or sunbathing unclothed is strictly prohibited.
- Do not go out of your island lagoon without permission of the authorities.
- For the Silver Sand Package, Samudram Package and Coral Reef packages – as you will be spending the full day on the island. Please carry
- It is better to arrive one day prior to departure from Cochin.
- Avoid booking return journey on the day of arrival back at Cochin. Ship's arrival timing is subject to weather conditions, port clearance etc.
- Mobile: - Only BSNL has range on the islands. Kavaratti and Agatti Airtel available.
20% cancellation charge will be deducted if the booking is cancelled 30 days before departure of the ship.
35% cancellation charge will be deducted if the booking is cancelled between 29th to 10th days before departure of the ship.
No refund if cancelled within 10 days before the departure of the ship.
100% refund if the schedule is cancelled due to unfavorable weather conditions and/or other unexpected technical faults. No damages/claims will be payable except MONEY paid by them.
Consumption of liquor is prohibited in Lakshadweep and in the ship as well. Program / Schedule of ship is liable to be changed / cancelled without prior notice. Ships are operated by Lakshadweep Administration. In case of a change in the ship schedule liability of SPORTS is restricted to transporting the tourists back to Cochin by immediate available conveyance of the ship only.
Tourists availing LTC may collect LTC certificate room Manager on board at the time of return journey or from our Kochi office on return. Transport and tour change bifurcation is given in the tariff chart. Service tax applicable as per the prevailing Govt. Tax rate.
Forward your filled Application Form or Name, Age, Gender and Food Preference (Veg or Non Veg) to our email email@example.com
Please deposit 50% of package cost to our Bank mentioned below as NEFT, Cash Deposit, Online Transfer
Balance 50% of package cost should deposit 20 days before departure.